Wednesday 31 July 2013

Never Once.

Never once did I think I would fall for you but there I was emotionally attached with no clue all I could think about was, us...us me and you but you don't want me so what am I to do? all I remember you saying is "I'm sorry I played you" funny how that all seems to go But now that I know my heart sinks low, Lower then the oceans great divine, Now I must let my mind unwind erase the memories, erase the pain I don't think I'll ever be the same How could love become such a game? Was there a rep you had to maintain? That girl you're with do you even know her name? Did you chose her over me because I was plain? I still think you can change, and for that am I insane? No matter how hard I try you still remain. My love for you will die in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment