Wednesday 31 July 2013

A Cheating Lie



I'm trying to erase you from my mind, it's really over this time... I thought you were just mine... You hurt me and thought it was fine... Never thought you would cross the line... I know I'll get over you, and God knows how much I try... Put me through hell but I'll never no why... You said that I was your light that shinned.. You didn't want to loose me because I was so hard to find... Was she really worth it? Over the memories, and the bond we share, you chose her, I never thought you would dare... Whenever you needed me I was always there... I treated you completely fair... Because of you I'm in this nightmare... I presented you as my king to the world, I chose to give you all my love.... You chose to give me a heartache and bad news... You made a big mistake and now you loose... Your body was my favorite place, my favorite picture was your face... All I needed was your embrace.... I hope you realize how intense your mistake is... You're not the man I knew, look at me now, this is what you put me through. What does she have to give? I will never forget this? I have to brave, I will live.... I am beautiful, truthful, and wonderful... I don't need you... Stop trying, I don't believe you, stop lying.... I'm so sick of crying... You made me feel like I was dying... Want me to forgive you? Never, because I thought we were forever... Being without you was my biggest fear, you're not worth a single tear... I want to break away to a far place... I want to escape.... I won't let you hold me back.... Don't try to get me off track... How could it be, your hurting me? A touch that was once mine, you gave that to her... You took that away from me.... I want to forget you so that I can be free.... I will find a way out of this misery....

No comments:

Post a Comment