Wednesday 31 July 2013

Eye for an eye

Do on to others what you would want done to you! If you hit me then I’ll hit you back! These are the things that I think of when I think of eye for an eye. Her thoughts of me said goodbye, as she allowed the touches of another man to achieve her high.

I’ve been unfaithful several times before, and the pain she felt could no longer be ignored. I picture her in the mirror, with her thoughts more clearer. As she gets dolled up flippin that beauty switch, tonight is her night to do her thing, because karma is a ****.

Floatin around the club with a tight black skirt on, drinkin and winkin, clutchin and touchin, getting her flirt on. Anxiety fills my chest and nothing could be worse, panic attack is setting in, I need to call a nurse…OH MY GOD! I found condoms in her purse, tears swell my eyes as my soul starts to burst.

Do two wrongs make a right? She’s getting her medicine from another man, is that right? She gotta do what she gotta do…right? Is she letting another man smash with his fatty fatty, is she lickin and kissin and callin him daddy?

Now I know how she felt when I left her home alone, got me wanting to check her email, and the records to her cell phone. Thoughts of her being with him got me scared and paranoid, the fear in my heart is strong like a steroid, because of my actions, our trust is destroyed, and now she has found someone else to fill that void.

Eye for and eye,making my soul sigh, bringing my nervous tension to an all time high. I can't get mad, how can i have the nerve, I didn’t give her what she deserved, gotta learn to drive straight and not swerve. She said she didn’t do it, I believe her, don’t want another man to relieve her.

Must put it out of my mind, this man must remain nameless, I hope she didn’t do it so he can remain faceless, don’t want to think about how he touched her in all of her places, this fear in my mind is torture and not baseless.

Rock bottom is making me learn from my mistakes now, all of the grief that I caused is self-inflicted, she hit back hard, and the pain is wicked. Eye for an eye, I must forgive and forget and not ask why? I love her, I love her, I love her, and I never wanna say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment